Audit Communication Portal
We will be using an Audit Communication Portal (ACP) to send and receive client information during audits. The ACP is user-friendly and purpose-built to simplify and improve the way we communicate and exchange information.
We hope you will find it provides:
- improved transparency over the phases of the audit
- better visibility over information requests
- improved reporting capability
- greater audit process efficiency
- improved communication capabilities
- enhanced cyber security.
ACP induction sessions will be offered from 25 January 2023. These sessions are optional and are designed specifically for Government entity auditee personnel only.
Register via the ACP Induction Session Calendar 2023
The session covers:
- The setup & enrolment process
- Demonstration of the portal
- Sorting & Searching
- Statuses & Uploading
- Notifications & Audit Activity
- Secured Areas
- Adding users
- Support Resources
- Next Steps
For any enquiries, please email email@example.com and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.