The Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act) requires the Audit Office of New South Wales to maintain a publicly available register detailing contracts worth more than $150,000 (including GST) between us and a private sector body.
The contracted private body must have agreed to:
- undertake a specific project (for example, construction, infrastructure or property development)
- provide specific goods or services (for example, information technology services)
- transfer real property to another party in the contract, or
- a lease of real property.
Contracts that are not required to be recorded on the register include:
- contracts entered into before 1 July 2010
- contracts between the Audit Office and other government agencies
- contracts with a value less than $150,000 (including GST)
- employment contracts.
Our register of current contracts with the private sector worth more than $150,000 (including GST) is available on the NSW eTendering website.
Class three contracts