Media release: Reports tabled to Parliament
10 December 2020
The Auditor-General for New South Wales, Margaret Crawford today released the following reports focusing on the outcomes of financial audits of Departments and agencies in their clusters:
- Central Agencies 2020
- Health 2020
- Planning Industry and Environment 2020
- Regional NSW 2020
- Stronger Communities 2020
- Transport 2020
This year, New South Wales government agencies responded to the bushfire and flood emergencies and continued to deliver services to the people of New South Wales throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. These 2019-20 financial audit reports consider the changing risk environment presented by these events and provide insights into how the government responded.
The reports include:
- financial implications from the recent emergencies
- assessment of how well cluster agencies adapted their systems, policies and procedures, and governance arrangements in response to recent emergencies
- observations relating to the quality and timeliness of financial reporting of agencies in the respective clusters.
Please contact Ian Goodwin, Deputy Auditor-General on 9275 7347 or email