Financial Audit Program
In 2017, we will release financial audit volumes focusing on areas including:
- Education and Communities
- Members Entitlements
- Treasury and Finance
- Premier and Cabinet
- Police and Justice
- Family and Community Services
- Planning and Environment
- Trade and Investment
- NSW Universities.
These volumes table in parliament from mid-May through mid-December.
Making a difference through audit excellence.
To help parliament hold government accountable for its use of public resources.
- Purpose – we have an impact, are accountable and work as a team.
- People – we trust and respect others, and have a balanced approach to work.
- Professionalism – we are recognised for our independence and integrity and the value we deliver.
We won a Gold Award in the 2016 Australasian Reporting Awards.